Friday, August 3, 2007

i live here.



Originally uploaded by that-city-girl

after work today, i had to go downtown to run some errands. it was so very hot and i was so very sweaty and irritated. and then...on my ride up the escalator at Filene's Basement in Union Square, i looked over and saw this. this view. and my heart skipped a beat because i realized: i live here. this is my home. this beautiful city spread out before me used to be a dream. and now i am here. running errands and living life. *sigh*

ps -- yes, i do have a digital camera now (hooray!) so many more visuals will be decorating the pages of this here little bloggie.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

yay for digital cameras! and yay for living the dream of so many others and sharing it with those of us who long to live in that fabulous city of yours...for now, L.A. will have to do for me...

ps...so happy to see you creating! you're so inspiring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...