Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis' the season...

...and I've nearly missed it! It's been such a whirlwind since Thanksgiving -- getting back from London, lots of traveling between NYC and DC, apartment hunting with the beau (b/c PS: he is MOVING TO NEW YORK! Within a time span of about four days we found out that his house in Reston sold, he got the go-ahead from his job to transfer to this area, AND we got engaged...just some minor life changes, no big deal)...so yeah, all that, plus the general hazy/happy/surreal cloud that my head has been stuck in over the last several weeks has made me *almost* forget what time of year it is -- my absolute FAVORITE time of year in New York (Spring and Fall are very close seconds, however). Heading out from work last night, I ended up over in Bryant Park where Christmas magic is absolutely bursting at the seams, and as I turned beneath a million twinkle lights, I remembered -- ahhh, CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK! YAAAAY!!!!! So, although I can't promise to be as good as I was last year about posting magical Christmas-in-New-York pics, I am going to *try* to make more of an effort to notice my beautiful surroundings over the next few days and share a bit of the magic with you...

holiday market @ bryant park
Holiday Market @ Bryant Park

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...