Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If you don't watch The Bachelor, go ahead and skip this post...

Oh, man. In the land of reality TV, it's been a BIG week, people! Prior to Monday night, I was impatiently awaiting the much-buzzed-about Bachelor finale -- were the rumors true? Would he really be so heartless to dump Melissa on national television? Turns out, yes and yes.

There is a lot I could say about this -- about how RIDICULOUS the whole thing was and how sad I felt for Melissa (perhaps b/c I could so relate to her situation -- ok, well minus the cameras and 17 million viewers -- but the whole "break-up out of the blue with no good explanation" business...yeah, that really sucks), and how ANGRY it made me to see people CLAPPING for this man last night on the ATFR 2 as if to say, 'Yay Jason! It's absolutely no problem that you broke up with your fiancé on television then started sucking face with Molly mere moments later! As long as YOU'RE happy!!' Ugh....but I don't have the energy to relive all those moments on here or properly vent out my frustrations. There have been many, many things written already, most of it echoing my thoughts exactly.

So click here if you want a hilarious blow-by-blow of Monday night's events w/ commentary. Or here to find out more than you've ever wanted to know about this scandalous season of The Bachelor. And here to see the whole, ugly thing go down.

In closing, I'd like to leave you with a statement from KW which, I think, pretty much sums it up:

"And now I am convinced that Jason Mesnick represents everything that is wrong with America - and maybe even everything that is wrong with humanity."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...