Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the 10th Day of Christmas...


Bryant Park Christmas Tree

As I made my way home from the doctor's office yesterday evening, I decided to take a slight detour through Bryant Park* so that I could see it in all of its magical, Christmas splendor. Even though I was totally pooped-out and achy, I couldn't help but be swept up in the magic of Bryant Park's Christmas Village. I bought a $3 cup of hot apple cider (what a steal, eh? Thanks New York!), sat myself down on a metal chair all snuggled up in my hat and super-soft scarf, and snapped some pictures. Here is the result of that lil' rest.

*I'm such a sucker for Bryant Park this time of year. See photos from years past here, here and here :)

1 comment:

Candice said...

This picture takes my breath away!!! It's so beautiful!!! I hate to admit that I have never seen Bryant Park at Christmas. I need to get to NYC next Christmas and that will be my first stop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...