Thursday, February 25, 2010

Over it.

a slushy mess of a day

This is what I stepped out into on my way to work this morning. A big ol' slushy, icy, snowy mix of a mess. And it continued this way all day. Snow, rain, snow, rain, snow, rain, snow. all. day. long. (And still snowing pretty heavily right now).

I really love New York in the snow (as we all know by now), but this? The endless rain and now this awful, messy slushy mixture? I'm so over it. Over. it.

And completely unrelated to anything Weather or Snow: anybody watching American Idol this year? I quickly caught myself up on the guys' performances from Wednesday night on DVR before the results show aired tonight and WHOA. These guys are supposed to be the cream of the crop? Really? And the 2 guys sent home?! Total rubbish. There were others who were FAR WORSE. It makes me not want to watch the show this year. (But I probably still will).

{more pics ~ a view from above (my office building)}:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...