Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

a scene from Central Park (taken last weekend)

It's a bit dreary & ugly out there today. But it's okay -- it's FRIDAY! This makes me very happy for a number of reasons (the most obvious being that it is the start of the weekend & OH how I love weekends!). But also because:

~I had today off (new work schedule)(YAY) and therefore was able to accomplish quite a bit of art related tasks. Like new Etsy activity! I've just listed these very fun, super city-chic bracelets. Carry a little piece of New York magic around with you everyday :)


~today is our six month anniversary! I can't believe its been six months already! My how times flies. Feels like our wedding was just last week in some ways. Sigh, what an incredible day that was :) We are going out to dinner at Greenwich Village's Bobo to celebrate. Yay!


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...