Monday, April 12, 2010

Yup, still love it...

sunday central park goodness

Just in case there was any doubt in any of our minds, I still heart Central Park. Very much. Especially when it's all green and lush and colorful and stuff. Don't be fooled, though. We didn't spend our whole weekend out in this loveliness, frolicking about. We were much too busy dealing with very glamourous New York things like furiously cleaning and fumigating our kitchen after the discovery of a bug infestation in our pantry (see? it's not all fun & games here). These pictures were taken as we very briskly walked across the park Sunday evening on our way to church on the east side. But even the too few moments I did have with my park took away all the bad (bug-related) feelings of the day. Sigh. Here are some of my faves.




and my favorite one of all...


the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...