Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vacation Recap.

{So...a recap of The Vacation. Complete with pictures.}


Man, I love vacation. A chance to escape all the worries, all the details, all the ins and outs of Life. Dan commented several times throughout the weekend: you look so happy! And I was. Really, really happy.


Not to say I am not happy in my every day life. I really am. But this move, all the changes -- it's just a lot right now. It's been weighing on me, I think.


So to escape it all for a few days...


...disappear into the simple, lovely life of a sleepy beach town...


...get on a bikes, cruise around town with the wind and sand in our hair...


...walk to main street every night for a scoop of ice cream...


...sit in a funky beachy coffee shop, sipping on iced coffees and planning out the day: beach, books, stroll, dinner, scrabble, sleep...


...it really does wonders for the mind/body/heart/spirit.

And that is why I love vacation.

The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...