Thursday, August 5, 2010

Magical Steakhouse Castle (read on).

...a magical castle in the middle of Boston...

This was taken during our walk around Boston last Saturday evening. Around a corner and then...a castle! Happy surprise. Also surprised to see that it is in fact a Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse.

After doing a little digging on the web, I found this delightful & informative post (from a beautiful Boston food blog that I've just gotten sucked into for the last half-hour) all about this Steakhouse Castle (including a little history lesson). Too bad I didn't know about her blog and the $50 giveaway sooner!

Aren't her pictures beautiful? That upstairs dining room would be perfect for an elegant wedding reception, don't you think? And even though I just ate dinner (our third 10:00 p.m. dinner this week = bad!), I find my mouth watering just looking at these amazing food shots!!

We might need to come up with an excuse (anniversary! birthdays!) to take ourselves out for a nice steak dinner at the Steakhouse Castle (as I am now calling it) STAT.

In other fun news, tomorrow is Friday! And Cynthia is coming to visit! (yippeeeeee). A familiar face! A piece of New York! Can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...