Monday, October 18, 2010

Farewell...


Boston city lights ~ a shot from Fort Point, Boston on Friday night

It was a lovely and full Fall weekend spent with Dan & his mom, touring around Massachusetts and exploring new places. Wish I had more time to post pictures of our adventures but I don't b/c I am LEAVING FOR SCOTLAND SOON! T-minus 3 hours :)

So looking forward to seeing Erin, having nice long chats, taking trips into Glasgow & Edinburgh and, of course, meeting her new baby girl!

I'll see what I can do about posting from afar, but in the meantime, have a great week and I will definitely be back on here some time early next week.

p.s. ~ I squeezed in a new listing on Etsy before leaving, something a little different for me: map ornaments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...