Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

snowy Boylston Street, Boston

And the snow keeps piling up, higher and higher. Driving around Cambridge feels like driving through a series of snow-walled tunnels. It's just not melting. And more is coming! Where is it all going to go?! 

And completely switching gears, b/c none of us can solve that mountainous problem: a plug for my Etsy shop! (I figured it's been awhile :) If you're looking for a unique way to capture those special moments in life (a favorite trip, your wedding day, a significant city), I am offering one-of-a-kind, handmade gifts made with your photos (just in time for Valentine's Day :) Bracelets, canvases, ornaments -- your choice. Below is a bangle I just did for a client commemorating her wedding day in Central Park, and the places that became significant to them during that trip. I absolutely loved making it. First of all, b/c I'm such a sucker for love/romance/weddings, etc. But also b/c it just felt really special to weave those significant images together, her meaningful memories, knowing that she'll be able to wear those meaningful memories around with her wherever she goes. It's a pretty cool thought :) It was the client's vision and idea, but it got me thinking that perhaps others would be interested in a gift/memento like this. So I'm spreading the word......!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...