Friday, April 8, 2011

Colors of Spring (Hipstamatic-style).

 
buds & blooms!

Work and random errands brought me into Boston from Cambridge today, which was a real treat. The sun was shining, it was in the 50's (balmy!) and there were *actually* splashes of color here and there, which I haven't seen much of yet around these parts. It made me happy.

And in other random news: guess who seemed to pop overnight?! Me (and my belly), that's who. It literally seemed to come out of nowhere! It may be time to retire my jeans soon.

And (also randomly) a great article came out today in the Boston Globe about our show.....the Boston Globe! That's the Big Time! You can read that here.

That's all for now. Goodnight and Happy Weekend-ing (b/c I won't be on here after tomorrow's show, I am sure)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...