Monday, April 4, 2011

a Monday list.

snapshot of newbury street, boston

So many things to say, I don't know where to start...
~It feels so good to be sitting on my sofa right now in comfy clothes as opposed to in a theater in big hair, high heels and full make-up.
~I am e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d from the last 7 straight days of shows (dress rehearsals + opening weekend). 
~Exhausted, yes, but so so happy with the show and the way things have been going. Opening night was a success, we had friends and my dad in town to celebrate, and it felt so good to finally show the world all of our hard work from the last four (4!) months.
~A few reviews are out and so far, so good! Go here.
~Next weekend the moms come to town and the weekend after that more friends! I like having visitors :)
~Much, much more to say but I'll think I will save it for later posts this week....time for bed (YAY, sleep).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...