Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

Rockefeller Tree

Merry Christmas Eve! Apologies for another Rockefeller photo, BUT...we've just arrived back in the city from our week away in D.C., and I'm too pooped to upload the new Christmas photos onto my computer at the moment. PLUS, the Rockefeller Tree is such a symbol of Christmas magic in New York, so I figured you might not mind :) 

It is good to be back home. Miles did great overall on his first trip out of the city, although I think he reached his limit of new places and faces after a week of newness and change -- he was screaming by the time we got home! :( Poor guy. We are planning on having a quiet day together tomorrow, just the three of us. My first Christmas in the city. I have to say, it was pretty neat driving up twinkly Broadway towards our home tonight, while Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas played on the radio. Life feels so good and full and hard and different and magical (all mixed together) this Christmas season. The song and setting seemed to capture it perfectly tonight. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...