Saturday, December 17, 2011

On the 9th Day of Christmas...

The Pulitzer Fountain, Fifth Avenue

There'a a lovely display of twinkly Christmas lights on the Pulitzer Fountain here at the corner of Central Park South and Fifth Avenue, but even without those lights, this nook of New York always seems to sparkle. I love this spot in the city. There's The Plaza right there, the Apple Store, the Paris Theater...ohhh, the Paris Theater...how I wish I had time these days to see a film at the Paris Theater! (remember my artist's date to the Paris Theater 3 years ago?!) I should have asked for that for Christmas...a few hours off from mommy duty to go sit in a quiet theater and eat junior mints and popcorn....mmmm. Anyway, this spot is the perfect place to start off a Christmas in the City Walk...from here you can walk down twinkly Fifth and head straight for Rockefeller Center. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...