Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Celebrity (non) Sightings

So apparently, on my way to lunch today, I walked right past Wesley Snipes **WITHOUT NOTICING** because I am "The Oblivious One" (although I somehow managed to notice the man on the street mouthing to his wife "W-E-S-L-E-Y...S-N-I-P-E-S!!" which is how I was clued into what was happening. Her response: "Wha-a-a-t?" along with a blank stare. I am that wife.) ::sigh:: This is my curse. I live in a city full of celebrities, but am too wrapped up in my own happenings to notice. Today it was chatting with a friend on the ol' cell phone while swiftly and wildly dodging bodies (Wesley) so as to get to Bryant Park as quickly as possible in order to make the most out of my rapidly diminishing lunch hour. Truth be told though, if I had run right into the man, I'm not sure I would have recognized Mr. Snipes (please don't tell him I said so)...

Celebrity sightings to date: (1)
Who: Diane Sawyer
When: Last Sunday, May 20th
Where: Waverly and Bank, Greenwich Village

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...