Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YouTube Debut

I've been sitting here debating whether or not to post this YouTube clip (the first time I've ever had my music on YouTube -- hence my shyness) b/c I don't know if it is "good" enough to be shared. But then I recognized the fact that I am my harshest critic and while I could sit here for hours picking apart every note and breath, some people (you?) may actually enjoy *seeing* what I've been up to as opposed to just reading about it. SO -- on that note (and in the name of BRAVERY!!) -- here is a clip from the Broadway showcase I did 2 weeks ago at my voice teacher's studio (my rendition of Kristin Chenoweth's Taylor the Latte Boy):



In other, non-music related news, the beau is taking me on a mystery trip (aka: The Magical Mystery Tour) this week for Thanksgiving and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've gotten little clues every day for the past week, but still don't know *for sure* where we will be in 2 days!!! AHH!!! I LOVE surprises!! :)

Happy Turkey Day to all ~ hope yours is full to the brim with yumminess, laughter & love.

~k

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...