Thursday, December 24, 2009

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...


Grand Central Terminal

We saw the outside of Grand Central last week, so I thought I'd share the interior now, which is just as beautiful and Christmasy this time of year. Not a fun place to walk through during rush hour (one could easily be mowed over by hurried commuters and eager tourists -- not pretty) but it's nice to look at :)

It's been a lovely and relaxing Christmas Eve day here in Virginia with the fam. Now we are just cooking and wrapping gifts and getting ready for our extended family to come over later for dinner. After that, it's off to church for an 11:00 candlelight service, and then I always like to end the night sitting in the living room with all the lights off except for the tree lights, thinking about the year behind me, the year ahead, and the meaning behind it all. I am excited to share it all with my husband this year -- our first Christmas as a married couple!

Happy Christmas Eve, all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...