Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday.

tulips on third avenue

We were back to New York late last night after a very full, very fun, very family-oriented weekend in the DC area. Starting in Northern Virginia with my family then ending in Maryland with Dan's family, we accomplished a lot of that celebrating I mentioned in the last post, all while soaking up some PERFECT Spring weather.

Here are some shots from the weekend (there were more I wanted to share ~ and with fancier formatting ~ but my computer is NOT cooperating & keeps freezing up & shutting down on me):

(the parents to be ~ my brother & sister-in-law)

(my cousin Lauren & me at the shower)

(us in our Easter finery)

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

Gosh those tulips are amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed your Easter...I hope to go to DC one day soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...