Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Day.

midtown buildings

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Even though that is a good thing in a lot of ways, I have been experiencing so many mixed emotions this week -- sadness, nostalgia, anxiety (to name a few). I guess that is normal. Even though this job wasn't necessarily my passion, it's been such a huge part of my life over the last 4 years...such a crucial part of my New York journey. Plus, let's face it: change is hard, people.

And so, in the throes of it all, I am feeling nostalgic, and feeling it deeply, remembering who I was when I first got here...a new and unknown chapter laid out before me.

And that is where I find myself once again. Another new chapter. Another new city. I can only hope it will be as good as this one has been (I have a feeling it will be).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...