Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve.


Another shot of the marketplace where I'll be selling my work. Yes, I'm still excited :)

And now here we are on the eve of Thanksgiving. The fire is going and the tv is on and we are in full vaca-mode. Tomorrow, it's just the two of us up here in Cambridge -- our first Thanksgiving on our own! And the first Thanksgiving that I will attempt to cook a feast (a mini-feast, really, with a pre-cooked half turkey and a bunch of sides). But still! An important attempt none the less :) The rest of the weekend includes the wedding of a dear friend (hooray!) and catching up with friends. A perfect way to spend a holiday weekend. 

I may get on here again, but maybe not. If not, have a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...