Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stuff.

Newport, NYE

Sorry I was MIA on yesterday's post -- blogger was misbehaving last night and I couldn't figure out how to fix it....so I went to bed instead :) There wasn't much to say/share, anyway, just a few more NYE pictures (I haven't been able to capture any Boston/Cambridge scenes w/ my new camera yet). I've mostly been cooped up -- hibernating from the cold -- and trying to get back into the swing of things work-wise. Have to admit, it's been tough to get motivated, tough to work from home. There are some days when the freedom feels heavenly, like a gift. And other times when it's so isolating and quiet that I think I might lose it. These past four days have been filled with more of the latter. Going to the 'bucks to work among "the people" helps. So does rehearsal....had our second one tonight and it was great! It's nice to be a part of something again. And really nice to sing again. 

Hopefully by next week I will find my groove and be more fully back to my normal, busy-bee, productive self.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...