Saturday, July 23, 2011

Farewell, Boston...


So much that I wanted to say in my final weeks here in Boston, but too little time/too much busyness prevented it, I guess. And now here we are....our final weekend before loading up and heading out on Monday morning! 

It's been a grand adventure, a fun year of living a "new" life and exploring something different....exactly what Dan and I had always talked about ever since meeting/dating/marrying....our desire to live a life outside the box, a life full of adventure. There were some hard times, for sure, but I think it is safe to say that this past year fits that bill of adventure and fullness pretty well! And I am incredibly thankful for our time here. 

Now onto the next adventure! (will try to post from NY once we are settled, whenever that might be :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...