Sunday, September 30, 2007

at work...

At work...
{you would think this was staged, but it was not...well not really -- just a couple of tweaks to create the perfect photo op.}

while attempting to organize my room this weekend, i looked over at my "studio" (which is a tiny corner of my bedroom) and saw this...my works in progress, side by side -- a collision of creative projects. although a bit cluttered, it made me happy -- happy to realize that life right now is busy and crazy and spilling over with creativity. happy to see that it IS possible to pursue both art and music at the same time (something i have struggled with over the years). AND, i'm doing both while living in a beautiful little New York City apartment -- my tiny artistic nook set high above the city lights....something i had always dreamed of...*sigh*... i'm not gonna lie, it feels pretty good. it feels...happy :)

PS: speaking of work, projects & creativity -- i am playing a show at 169 Bar tuesday night at 7pm. if you are here, please stop by :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...