Sunday, September 23, 2007

sickness and bowls, etc.

my rooftop view
it was an absolutely gorgeous, sunshiny day here in New York....and i missed it. i have a stupid cold/flu-like thing going on, and about all i could manage was a quick trip up to the rooftop where i had a little photo shoot with my bowls. that about wiped me out, so the rest of the day was spent indoors, box of kleenex by my side, football on in the background (Redskins lost - boo), quietly working on my art while slurping down hot tea and orange juice. i did accomplish quite a bit with the bowls though, so that is good, especially considering all that is coming up: there are several exhibitions that i'd like to try and get them into, but the submission deadlines are rapidly approaching. i am also currently attempting to set up shop at etsy.com, which is a GREAT site that you should definitely check out. my shop is still under construction but i will be sure to let you know when it is up and running.
okay, all this typing is wearing me out, so off i go. but first, some shots from our 'session' earlier today:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...