Friday, October 26, 2007

Ah, Maryland...

My favorite pics from our trip down south last weekend:

mama tara & baby janelle
**Tara & Baby Janelle**

Jasmin
**Jasmin**

More photos of these cuties can be seen here.

It was a wonderful weekend away from the hustle and bustle of city life, spent in the budding metropolis that is St. Mary's County...Kristy and I had fun being aunties for the weekend, and Tara got a little break from the constant kiddie craziness. Some highlights included: a little CORN MAZE FUN! in which Jasmin (in her pretty lil' white shirt) took much delight in crawling around the dirt on her belly...heehee...some on-the-spot made-up songs to keep everyone happy and entertained (and by everyone I mean, Kristy and myself)...a pretty awesome family dance party....and of course lots of baby cuddles :)

It has been a busy week of art and cleaning and errands and laundry, etc...and now finally, FINALLY, the weekend is here!! (I didn't think it would ever come)...Tonight is the night I've been waiting for for months -- the Rosie Thomas/Over the Rhine concert at Highline Ballroom. Yay! Two of my favorites, together on one stage! I'm a bit giddy....

Gotta run...until next time...!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...