Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Remnants

Columbus Circle* still decked out with holiday cheer

I had to run an errand over at the Shops of Columbus Circle tonight (to Sephora to return my new & AMAZING hair straightener which sadly quit working on me last night) and I was so happy to see everything still looking so twinkly and holiday-like. Yes, I know Christmas is over (I was made painfully aware of that as we undressed our tree and hauled him out of our apartment on Sunday) so I should just MOVE ON! But January sometimes feels like this abrupt shift from twinkly magic & holiday cheer to post-holiday Blah. So it was a happy thing to stumble upon this festival of lights on an ordinary Tuesday evening.

*more Columbus Circle Magic found here.

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

I completely agree! I love that youre still posting some pics...thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...