Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inspiration.

some NY magic from the road

Did anyone catch American Idol tonight? I was distracted with other things while it was on in the background (making art, eating dinner, etc.) so unless a contestant was really good (and most were not), I didn't really notice. And then there was Crystal. The judges were right, she really is in a league of her own. Am-aaa-zing. I have never (ever) been moved to tears by a performance on American Idol. Ever. But that performance was so beautiful & authentic and powerful and...yes, I maybe teared up just a little bit! I mean, I felt inspired, for crying out loud! Honestly, she makes me want to be a better artist, which to me is a sign of great talent. The real deal. What did you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...