Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stuck.

snowy chicago 

A quick note to say hello and that it's good to (finally) be home. We went to Chicago for the weekend for a Christmas party and some family-time and ended up getting stuck there due to crazy high winds and snow (our terrible travel karma strikes again). Should have been home Sunday by 6pm, but instead just rolled in about midnight tonight. And (while there) all I could think about was the crazy number of sales I was getting back home on Etsy (seriously, this is not the norm for my shop! it's out of control! in a good way :), and the many hours of shipping and work I have ahead of me this week, especially now with the delay. Whew. {note: if you're planning to purchase something in time for Christmas, I need your order placed by Saturday, Dec. 18th! thanks :)

And now I am about to fall over from sheer exhaustion, so goodnight, my friends...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that your etsy sales are exploding! It's so exciting! (Even if it does make you crazy busy right now :) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...