Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Late Night.

Lexington Avenue, Upper East Side

So much to say, but so, SO stinkin' tired right now. So instead of recapping our adventures of the night (which started at the Biergarten in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and ended with a late-night walk across the bridge), I think I will just post a quick pic of the Upper East Side (where I also spent some time earlier today in meetings*) and save tonight's Brooklyn shots for another day.

'Night, all.

*Have I mentioned that I have a job lined up in Boston? A miracle, I know. I will be doing some part-time/contractor type work for a firm who shared office space with us at my old job. They happen to have a Boston office and are in need of some help up there...worked out pretty dang perfectly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...