Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Greetings...


harvard yard & hard t stop, hipstamatic

gray & wet november greetings from harvard square. (surprisingly) i really didn't mind the weather today. something about walking through harvard yard under a moody gray sky, wet & colorful leaves sticking to my shoes as i headed over to the coop to do some work (legal research -- a new job to add to my list-o-jobs)...i don't know, it all just felt very academic and harvard-ly perfect. happy, even. i gotta say, sometimes i kind of dig living here.  

ps: oh & i tried yoga for the first time tonight. two thumbs up. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was reading your blog, and it is cool, so I want to invite you to visit my blog. If you follow me, I will follow you. So what do you think?

Jesse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...