Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo: BBQ-style




For Cinco de Mayo, Dan and I decided to buck tradition & enchiladas by instead heading to Blue Ribbon Bar-B-Q in Arlington for a dinner of pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, baked beans and slaw. Mmmm. Since we were heading to Arlington anyway and the baby loves BBQ so much (ok, it's me...since love BBQ so much!), it was a no brainer, really. Blue Ribbon's sides are especially delish and I dig the 1950's diner vibe. We highly recommend this place if you're in the area. Happy Cinco de Mayo! 

(note: I tried to take "cute" photos of us eating the BBQ goodness, but I don't think it's possible to look cute or attractive in any way, really, while eating such a meal, so I decided to spare us (and you)).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...