Friday, June 7, 2013

Life lately...


Spring has turned into (almost)summer right in front of my very eyes (and this blog!). I have been working on a number of half-finished entries for ages now, but for the sake of a quick update that -- fingers crossed -- will be posted on the same night that I start it(!), here's a little list of the happenings around here lately...
~lots of playground-ing with my little buddy (as captured in the picture above by a lovely friend who joined us yesterday). Don't be fooled by the serious expression on his face. He is a ball of energy and squeals once those little feet hit the pavement!  
~a whirlwind trip for me & Dan to Austin and Denver. So fun! More on that (and pictures!) hopefully to appear later.
~did I mention my good MRI report from last month? Just like the one from January, all is well!
~I am so excited to soon begin working with a highly esteemed nutritionist who is an expert in brain tumors and cancer. There is SO MUCH you can do to heal your body and change your health by food alone! I have learned so much in the past 8 months about health and nutrition and am looking forward to building up that foundation and knowledge even more now.
~yesterday was the 8 month "anniversary" of my brain surgery. I am so relieved to have come this far and to be feeling so well. I feel more and more like myself each day and I praise God for that.  

That's all for now. 11:45! Ack. Time to hit publish and go to bed. Goodnight world...  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...