Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boxes galore.

hello boxes

It's official. We're really moving! I mean, of course I've known that, but wow. The reality of it all is has really set in. Living in a fortress of boxes will do that, I guess. (ps: didn't we just do this?!). We had an amazingly productive weekend of packing thanks to Dan and a dear friend who came all the way from New York to help out (a million thanks, my friend!!). I really don't know what we would have done without her because these days I am no longer capable of of lifting, carrying, bending, etc. (big belly + low blood pressure issues + doctor's orders). So yeah....slightly limiting. Thankfully we will also have (parental) support on the other end to help us get everything in order. I will be so happy to finally be back and settled and ready for Baby in New York!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...